Your Guide To Choosing The Right Practitioner And Clinic
If you are considering having an aesthetic cosmetic procedure such as wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers, specialised skin care or even the removal of a mole, then it is vital that you choose a highly skilled practitioner and a reputable clinic.
Treatments that we offer are very safe and the products that we use at North Wales Aesthetics Clinic are FDA approved and are proven to have have robust safety and effectiveness. These treatments are very safe, it is the practitioner you need to be concerned about. In the right hands these treatments can offer highly outstanding results, in the wrong hands results can be less than satisfactory and in some cases disastrous.
In order to reassure anyone considering having treatments at North Wales Aesthetics Clinic, we have produced this guide with essential up to date details of our staff and the services that we offer to reassure you that you are in safe hands. Please take time to read the information provided to you.
- Karen has 33 years of varied experience as a nurse and 19 years experience in the aesthetics industry and she runs the clinic on a daily basis making her suitably experienced. Prior to having treatment with Karen, she will show you before and after photography and videos of some of her clients who have given permission for her to show their treatment results to you, and this allows you to see the standard of her work and what the treatments can achieve when performed at North Wales Aesthetics Clinic by Karen.
- Cost and price comparison is a consideration with anyone planning to have cosmetic treatments. Be very careful that you don't fall for the "cheap Botox ® scam" or the "£200 full face dermal filler treatment". We all want a good deal, but there is no such thing with cosmetic treatments, especially with regards to anti wrinkle injections. A practitioner offering cheap anti wrinkle injections for example, usually indicates that a low dose reflects the low price. For anti wrinkle injections to be highly effective with long lasting results a certain dosage is required. Administering a smaller dose or mixing the drug with a higher volume of Saline, will not achieve good wrinkle management and the effects will not last as long as the recommended time period. At North Wales Aesthetics Clinic, we will prove that you get what you pay for. You can not sacrifice quality and experience.
- All clinic staff are carefully chosen and trained by Karen to meet the requirements of our mission and to ensure that all our clients are provided with the right treatment, care and advice.
- Check out our credentials. You can view our certificate gallery in the corridor at the clinic. Our medical insurance indemnity certificate is also available for you to see.
- All consultations and information about treatments are free. Karen provides a free 30 minute telephone consultation prior to you making an appointment, when you come to the clinic you will have a free 30 minute to 1 hour, one to one unhurried, no obligation private consultation prior to having any treatment. This gives you the opportunity to assess if we are the right practitioners for you and to identify what treatment is suitable for you. You can ask questions and we even encourage you to bring a friend or family member with you.
- We do not do the “hard sell”. The choice is yours and there is no obligation to procede to having treatment.
- You are welcome to take a tour around the clinic and see the cleanliness, the facilities and meet the staff.
- You will be provided with comprehensive information of what to expect during treatments and following your treatment. We will ensure that you have realistic expectations, details of the procedure and we provide post treatment information for you to take home.
- We offer a free follow up service. For example anti wrinkle injection treatment takes 2 weeks to be fully effective and it is common for people to require a touch up treatment 2 to 3 weeks following initial treatment, to achieve maximum results. Some treatments require a settling period before having after treatment photography so a review visit encouraged.
- Photography is a vital monitoring tool and we will take before and after photography of you. We will send your photographs to you so that you can see your results and monitor the lasting effects.
- Our hygiene and infection control is second to none. It is vital that injectable treatments are performed in a clean and suitable clinical environment to keep you safe. For this reason we do not perform treatments in other premises or in your home.
- We are available 7 days a week. The clinic is open Monday to Friday from the hours of 9 am to 10.30 pm on a shift pattern and strictly by appointment only. However the office is open from 8 am to 10.00 pm 7 days a week. We have a free phone with answering service and strive to return all calls within 2 days and treatment query calls within the day.